- Our platform offers 24-7 self-service access, addresses 20 of the most common ailments, including headaches, tennis elbow, hip pain, shoulder pain, and MORE!
- For most common ailments, you will not need to speak to a physical therapist. You simply identify your injury using our simple to use platform where you answer questions related to your ailment/injury and will be given exercises that are specific to your needs. If your injury is more complicated, you may be referred one of our offices for further review.
- After each exercise, you are asked if it was too easy, too difficult, or just right. teleMOVEMENT adjusts for your needs.
- Yes, please see our clinic referral map HERE. Please note in office visits to a physical therapy clinic in our referral network are not covered by your teleMOVEMENT subscription. Please ensure you ask the clinic which insurance plans they accept and/or payment requirements.
- The teleMOVEMENT platform can address approximately 85% of non-surgical related injuries. Our algorithm may recommend you see a medical provider in person based on your answers. Additionally, even if you are prescribed a specific teleMOVEMENT Recovery Plan, and you are not getting better after 3 weeks, we will recommend that you see a medical provider in person at that time.
- All teleMOVEMENT Physical Therapists are independently contracted and licensed in the states they are providing care in.
- We are not billing traditional insurance at this time. Access to teleMOVEMENT will be either through client’s employers who will be paying for their membership/telehealth visit or a client can subscribe on their own..